lundi 27 avril 2009

Write exactly what’s on your mind...


...and don't change it:

01. Your ‘ex’ and you: used to talk more often.
02. I am listening to: the sounds of two clocks.
03. Maybe I should: go to bed, it`s late.
04. I love: having people around.
05. My best friends: are too busy or too far.
06. I don’t understand: the whole fucking function of our society.
07. I lost my respect for: who thinks people can be treated like shit.
08. I last ate: bread and butter.
09. The meaning of my display name on msn is: my self-given nickname.{my name is BINT, james BINT!}
10. Someday: i`ll travel the world
11. I will always be: a dreamer
12. Love seems: to be on vacations.
13. I never ever want to lose: my friends and memories.
14. My myspace is: i don`t have one.
15. I get annoyed when: i have no money at all.
16. Parties: should be "danceable"
17. Kisses: must be a daily thing.
18. Today I: will change my life.(boo-hoo!)
19. I wish: i was smarter.

copiado de http://www.hellololla.com/2009/04/write-exactly-whats-on-your-mind.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire